Thursday, September 3, 2009

dear Programming,





dear Programming,
lately I was like hating you,
lately I always find an escape when I should meet you,
"tamau pi, tamau pi,
malas! tak minat! yewww!" -_____-"

my mouth blabbers and craps a lot 'bout you,
in fact, I know that I had to see you,
I had to understand you,
I had to remember you .....
(wahh, gedik gilo. haha)

haha,
dah dah,
merapu neh.
puisi yang entah apa apa.
:P

ya ya, puisi itu betul bagi saya.
yikesss! I hated programming before.
ouhh, programming susah sangat sangat sangat at first! T_T"
during my first lab session,
I tot I was the one who was really dumb and tak tahu apa apa!
sebab orang lain macam dah terror main software programming tu.
yeah, that sucks a lot mannnn!
at that time, mmg rasa mcm nak telan PC dekat lab tu on the spot!
argh!!!

tapi tapi tapi,
sekarang I heart programming sudaa.
yeeeha!
suka suka suka!
:)

It started last week, during the lab session.
I was like, could do all the tasks given smoothly.
S.M.O.O.T.H.L.Y!
my program runs without errors!
and there was no logic errors!
ouh, can you believe that?!
a super duper dummy like me could do that?!
wahhh, seronok kot!
tersengih-sengih sorang sorang depan PC at that time.
sampai dah mcm kerang busuk.
ngeeee~ :D

haha,
starting from that lab session,
the 'programming spirit' was like making a wake up call.
haha, sounds stupid.
but, itulah hakikatnya.
for this time being, I loikeee programming.
bila sampai time programming lab,
mmg semangat ahh!
:D

aaaa, one more thing,
minggu depan on Tuesday I got test on this subject.
hopefully things will happen to be great.
nak score 'A' lah!
AMIN, AMIN, AMIN.
heee~

credit to mr. hilmi, anis, kamarul, acab, deva, wan - mereka banyak membantu saya memahami segalanya :) terimakasih!







3 comments: