Monday, August 10, 2009

hey mondayy! :)



Here the weekdays come again. Today is Monday. Waking up LATE for my subuh's prayer at 6.56am this morning make me feel soooo damn bad. 'Astaghfirullahalazimmm'. Then I noticed that I did not iron my baju kurung and my shawl yet! Ohh, dangg! I got class at 8 this morning and I still 'terkulat-kulat' on my bed! Haishhh.

x x x x x x x x x x x x

After 30 minutes.....

I rushed to my foundation maths II class with ANIS, my dear coursemate. HAHA, *DEAR la sgt kan Anisss? Ngeh ngeh. ^^* Then, we were off to our tutorial maths session pulakkk! On the way we went there, we kept praying that our tutor - Miss Zahrati, is a good tutor, not a tormenter! Takmau la kerja banyak banyak! Hehe, and thanked Allah! She is really a nice person, soft spoken, kerja yg dia bagi pon tak banyak (hello, empat soalan tu banyak kaaa?), and for sure! She's not a tormenter! Hoooyeh! :) Cheer for Miss Zahrati! HEHE. Ohh, and she's a master student in UTP and she's from INDONESIA.

Ahaaa, what make I feel really really super damn happy is when Miss Diana - my IBIS lecturer is not in duty for this week! HOOORAYYY! Haha, sorry Miss Diana, but I've got to express my sense of happiness. Hehe. Then, of course we got a replacement lecturer; Madam Mazlina Mehat. And you know what? She's really awesome! Paham sebijik-sebijik yang dia ajaq! Masuk kepala, xkeluaq2 dahh! Seriouslyyy. :) Ermm, sorry to sayyy, but Miss Diana's lecture was not kinda' impressed me even though she speaks with the Australian accent. She's too professional, sampai dia tak berapa noticed yang her students ni baru foundation, not yet a CEO of a company. Ohh, I'm really sorry Miss Diana. But you just really pretty in your shorts skirt. Hehe. :)


Just finished my Economics class, I'd planned to go to Pocket C and buy my programming book. But my dear Anis got some girl's problems and we had to balik bilik cepat cepat! Ehem, kesiann Anis. Hehe. ^^ And here am I now, in front of my lappy, doing craps on the Internet. *hemm, patotla internet connection makin slow ek skarang??* Hehe, and my English tutor session awaits at 6 this evening. Ohh, malasnyaaaaa! :P

Hehe.





2 comments:

  1. i complaint kat cikgu tu haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, you complaint nak cakap apa?
    kalau you tgk dia fes time, mmg cairrr.
    ngeh ngeh!
    ^^

    mmg CHUN la beliau.
    tahniah Miss Diana.
    :)

    ReplyDelete